Lighthouse Campus Families, please join your child to celebrate the beginning of autumn at our annual Fall Festival, Thursday, October 20, from 8:30-2:35PM. This is a special event and will be a great opportunity to have fun with your kids and get to know their teachers. Even if you can’t be here for the duration come and spend whatever time you can with us! If you are attending, please RSVP by 10/18, forms were sent home on 10/14 and emailed through JupiterEd. Here are the details:
2nd - 4th: 8:30 - 8:40 Kick off in Fellowship Hall
• 8:40 - 11:05 Stations Rotations (6) - 20 minutes per station
• 11:05 end of fall festival for upper grades, return to class for lunch
• there will be a transition period for lower grades during this time
Kindergarten and 1st Grade:
• 12:30-12:40 in class room prepare for rotation
• 12:40-2:35 Station Rotation (4) -25 minute rotations
• 2:35 return to homeroom
Volunteers and donations are needed to make this event a success! Send all donations to the front office by 10/18. For every $10 you spend, you get 1 volunteer hour so please attach receipt, along with your child’s name, on your donation.
Click here to visit our SignUp Genius page for this event.